Explanation of the transportation process of FBA air freight
from what is knownFBA Air FreightThe transportation speed is very fast. Although the transportation cost is relatively high, the timeliness far exceeds that of sea and land transportation, so it has become a preferred logistics method for many FBA sellers who pursue timeliness. Although the utilization rate of FBA air transportation is very wide, But many people don't know its specific order and operation process. So today I will teach you the entire operation process of FBA air transportation.
1. The consignor should communicate with the logistics company that provides FBA air freight about the time of receipt and delivery and the charging standard. After the delivery time and price are agreed, the consignor needs to fill in the goods power of attorney to the FBA air freight company, so that the logistics company can The right to pick up the goods. The content of the FBA cargo transportation power of attorney includes the client, the consignee, the client, the entrusted object, the FBA air transport route, and the cargo insurance, etc. These items require the client to clarify information.
2. After the power of attorney is written, the logistics company that conducts FBA air transportation will check the goods one by one according to the information in the power of attorney. If the information of the goods is false, the consignor needs to re-fill the power of attorney.
3. FBA air transport needs to book with the airline in advance, so after the logistics company receives the goods, it needs to submit the cargo information in the background system in advance and inform the airlines of the relevant routes, so that they can arrange flights in advance.
4. In the process of FBA air transportation, whether it is between the consignor and the logistics company, or between the logistics company and the airline, the handover of goods should be recorded, and if the goods are lost later, there can be traces to follow.
5. When the seller chooses FBA for air delivery, he also needs to solve the problem of customs declaration and customs clearance. Any goods need to do customs declaration work before going out of customs, and then combine the customs declaration form with the relevant invoice, packing list and waybill, and Other required relevant supporting documents are jointly submitted to the customs for customs declaration.
6. After the goods arrive at the destination, the logistics company responsible for providing FBA air freight also needs to assist the seller to solve the customs clearance problem, and then send the goods to the warehouse for storage.
There are many processes involved in the entire FBA air freight process and the operation is complicated. Therefore, it is necessary to choose a professional logistics company as much as possible. They are more familiar with the freight process, customs declaration and customs clearance process. International freight is different from domestic transportation. If you are familiar with it, it is very likely that the goods cannot be shipped out of the warehouse and stored in the warehouse. Only by being familiar with the entire FBA air transportation process can the freight transportation work be successfully completed. Guangzhou Dinghuan International Freight Forwarding Co., Ltd. specializes in providing FBA air transportation services, with Japanese FBA, American FBA, and European FBA. Waiting for a number of international freight routes, fast timeliness and low prices, welcome to consult.
Mar 29, 2022
Mar 31, 2021